The key to organisation is planning. Whether you are right in the middle of your busy season or simply undertaking daily tasks and projects; having a plan to optimise your online marketing tools and platforms is the clearest path to success.
Check out these 5 guidelines for putting together a marketing plan:
In order to achieve online marketing success, the following questions must be answered:
1. How will new customers find your business online?
2. How will you stay top-of-mind and build relationships with new and existing customers?
3. How will you get customers to come back and do business with you again and again?
4. How will you encourage them to tell their friends/connections about your business so you reach new customers?
5. How will you evaluate your success and make smarter choices?
Once you identify the answer to these questions, you will soon realise that creating a marketing plan will become a lot easier.
For more information see: http://blogs.constantcontact.com/fresh-insights/online-marketing-checklist/