The Marketing Department, based in Athlone is an agency team of passionate marketers who provide clever outsourced marketing solutions to our clients.
Our client base spans insurance and logistics, professional services, utilities, retail, hotel and hospitality, both nationally and internationally.
Our services range from strategy development and consultancy to production and campaign delivery – digital and offline. Our agency is an accredited Google Partner, Meta Business Partner and Klaviyo Partner.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing graduate to join the dynamic client account management team. If you have a passion for marketing and a hunger and desire to expand your marketing skills toolkit, then this is the role for you.
This position is suited to a marketer early in your career looking to hone your skills.
You will receive in-house training from the team and will be given the opportunity to get fully involved in our projects.
You will use a wide range of digital marketing and social media tools including Meta Business suite, Google marketing tools, e-commerce platforms, e-mail marketing platforms, CRM systems and more.
You will work on various client accounts and exciting client projects.
You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of marketing initiatives and contribute your great ideas.
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career, continue to develop your marketing skills and learn from our team of experienced marketing professionals.
With adequate onboard training, your responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of campaigns across digital and traditional media.
- Set up and management of Facebook/Instagram & Google Ads, from end to end, including budget management.
- Creation of audience segments/personas to target customers through digital campaigns.
- Measurement of campaigns and engagements by defining the metrics and ensuring KPI’s are hit.
- Development of plans to increase website traffic and reach client KPI’s – a mix of engagement and lead generation targets.
- Coordination of monthly marketing reports demonstrating the value of marketing activities.
- Regular research on external market activity.
- Creation of tailored collateral and content for client key market segments.
- Strong interest and academic qualification (minimum Level 8) in marketing with 1-2 years career experience
- Excellent knowledge of social media trends and how social media can be used as an effective marketing tool
- Very strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner
- Eye for detail with competent writing skills
- Willing and eager to develop marketing skills and learn new ones
- Attention to detail and proven ability to take ownership of tasks and manage them to completion
- Good team player with the ability to multi-task, and enjoy an environment that is dynamic and fast-paced
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious individual
A cover letter must be included with the application explaining why you are perfect for this role.
Job Type: Full time at our centrally located office with an opportunity to work from home.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint: mandatory
- Adobe and Photoshop: an advantage
- Must be proficient in the use of social media
How to Apply
E-mail your cv and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com
The Marketing Department
1 Garden Vale
Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Carmel Connolly, Managing Director